There are many cases in the marketing business where some parts of the video production process are not properly communicated within the team. This causes the company to lose its brand values, so having a video feedback tool is essential. Moreover, you can use such tools to share and get real-time feedback on your videos. This makes it easier for team members to communicate and increases video production.
Top 10 Video Feedback Software in 2024
An excellent video feedback software helps your team properly collaborate and improve their brand with the provided feedback. Therefore, if you want ideal software for your company, consider reading the article. We have provided the top 10 best video feedback tools that you can try.
Feedeo is an AI-powered video feedback tool that helps companies effortlessly gather feedback on their videos. It also redefines the feedback process, which makes it more engaging, efficient, and impactful in the marketing industry. Moreover, this AI tool has a response section where different collaborators can add their feedback to facilitate the collaboration process.
Once the video is published through this AI tool, it is open to responses with various redirects, enhancing how viewers interact with the video content. Furthermore, Feedeo is the best tool to generate interactive videos for gathering customer feedback and responses for marketing needs.
- This AI video feedback tool has a “Logic” feature that helps customers interact with the video while filling in the feedback form.
- In addition, users can share the interactive videos made through this platform to gather feedback from the audience on various platforms.
- You can also upload the videos to any website by sharing its code through the Iframe and Widget features.
- Also, Feedeo allows you to set up different page redirects based on the responses filled in by the users in a feedback form for a personalized experience.
- Starter Plan: $19.9 per month
- Premium Plan: $399 per month
Frame.io is one of the most popular video feedback tools on the market, as it is used by multiple filmmakers and video makers worldwide. Besides, it makes reviewing videos and collaborating with team members easier. Furthermore, it makes feedback more specific, reduces review cycles, and speeds up approvals. Therefore, this tool is an ideal feedback software for production businesses and agencies.
- This tool replaces any jumbled email chains within a single comment list; people can leave their notes anytime. It also makes it easy for everyone to find the latest feedback.
- Additionally, it has frame-accurate comments that leave little to no room for misinterpretation. You can also draw on the frame to further clarify your point or comment.
- You can share your comments or feedback with anyone with your Frame.io account. So, reviewers can quickly get notifications on their comments and view them on any device.
- Pro: $15 per user/month
- Team: $25 per user/month
Screenlight is a user-friendly video feedback software that is designed for video reviews and collaboration. It has simplified the process of collecting reviews and feedback, collaboration, and making revisions. Thus, this tool is ideal for content creators, production, and film teams. Furthermore, it shares your work online to get the necessary feedback to push your project to the next level.
- The reliable preview feature is fail-proof as it renders every kind of file, including images, videos, and audio. Thus, your reviewers can easily review them on any device and older browsers as well.
- Your company does not have to face ambiguous feedback as Screenlight automatically time-stamped clients’ comments. However, this keeps the conversation and threaded commentary all in one place.
- Also, this video feedback tool is a convenient cross-platform review that eliminates any hurdles while reviewing the process. That means clients can access videos on any mobile device without an app.
- Professional: $9 per user/month
- Enterprise: Starting $500/month
GoVisually is a promising video feedback software that provides you with quick approvals and feedback on your videos to improve your video projects. Additionally, this tool does not compromise your video quality and feedback collection. Also, it provides real-time collaboration within the team to speed up creative project management. You can even invite clients to your projects to get their immediate feedback.
- You do not need to handle messy tabs anymore, as GoVisually provides a clean interface where everyone can easily access and collaborate.
- Plus, this video feedback tool lets you view everyone’s commenting history to avoid missing instructions, opinions, and revision requests on a project.
- The company and the team can easily turn the comments into a to-do item they can implement and check occasionally.
- Solo: $12/month
- Lite: $60/month
- Pro: $120/month
- Enterprise: $1200/month
Vimeo is an excellent platform, as its services include video feedback features that boost your video-making process. It helps you create chaos-free remote collaboration while working on different video projects. Also, a production company can utilize this tool to collaborate with other creative teams to produce high-quality videos. Furthermore, it is an ideal tool where you can upload, get feedback, and share your video content with others.
- It has a time-coded comment section that enhances your feedback accuracy and improves the overall product value in the market.
- In addition, the version control feature of Vimeo allows users to compare any changes in their videos and, if necessary, revert back to the original.
- You can invite anyone to your videos and time-stamped notes and respond to the client’s comments. This way, your company can get its video approved much faster.
- Starter: $20 per seat/month
- Standard: $33 per seat/month
- Advanced: $108 per seat/month
Filestage is another popular video feedback software that is an all-in-one platform where companies can share videos and review feedback. A unique feature of Filestage is that it allows users to create time-stamped and annotated comments in real-time. Moreover, you can tick off all the feedback to create a to-do list, so your team can review and track their process. With the help of this video review platform, you can cut the approval time by at least 30%.
- This video feedback tool provides a smart annotation feature that improves the accuracy of collecting feedback from multiple reviewers.
- Also, it offers analytics on the company’s approval and review process so that your company can optimize and boost productivity.
- You can create an effective project management workflow and take charge of your tea’s review rounds. This makes the approvals go faster and keeps things organized and fun to work with.
- Basic: $59/month
- Professional: $299/month
Wipster is a fantastic video feedback app designed to streamline the video review process and media management. Moreover, it is ideal for creative teams as it improves collaboration efforts and workflow in the company. You can even send collaborators a private URL so that they can add their feedback. In addition to that, it is effortless to track review and feedback progress through the approval cycle and delivery.
- It is the most intuitive collaborative solution for business management companies. Wipster can handle complex projects, campaigns, and a single assert for a steady workflow.
- Moreover, companies can share public URLs and private links with people via email so the client can easily add their feedback.
- The team can track their review status or progress through the feedback cycles, approvals, and final delivery.
- Team: $25/month
- Multi-Team: $39.95/month
Notism is equipped with features like task management and real-time collaboration that enhance team communication and boost creativity. This tool offers effective collaboration within the teams as they can communicate via notes and video directly. Furthermore, the company can also share their review and precise feedback by sharing with their team to improve their videos.
- You can receive live feedback from the team members and stakeholders to proceed faster with the development process.
- Furthermore, this tool lets you sketch the work directly instead of adding notes. The draw feature has many tools that you can utilize to give drawing feedback on the video.
- Notism also supports video collaboration within the company, as you can now review notes, sketch, and select any timeline to add feedback to.
- Team: $24/month
- Agency: $49/month
- Enterprise: $99/month
VideoReview is a product by TechSmith that allows users to review various videos by adding comments and drawings. This video feedback software streamlines the workflow and the approval process. Also, it is much easier to do online video collaboration using this tool. You can get relevant and practical feedback from your colleagues and stakeholders to further improve your product. Moreover, multiple reviewers can collaborate and discuss all within one platform.
- With the help of the versioning feature, you can create new versions that make it easier to keep all your feedback in one place.
- Camtasia’s output feature lets you share your videos directly with the TechSmith VideoReview. Thus, it receives the feedback and approval of others much faster.
- In addition, adding and saving reviewers that help you with the video improvements is easier as you work with them in a single group.
- Annual: $179.99
ReviewStudio is an online proofing and video feedback software that helps teams create markup and approval content. Additionally, it simplifies the process of managing revisions, collaboration, and feedback collection. This tool can be used to compare revisions and versions and manage approvals for a consistent workflow. Moreover, you can gather feedback and track your work from start to finish seamlessly.
- The markup tool helps gather directed feedback from clients, stakeholders, and employees. The features in this specific tool include the texts, shapes, and more to draw or write your review.
- ReviewStudio ensures keeping the comment section private and controlling the version privacy with internal and external privacy modes.
- Also, companies can resolve feedback by assigning tasks among the team members to keep a consistent workflow.
- Pro: $15 per user/month
- Advanced: $25 per user/month
To conclude this article, video feedback tools are crucial for establishing smooth video production. We have established the qualities of effective video feedback software throughout this article. After going through all the features, we discovered that Feedeo is the most suitable out of all the tools we discussed. With its ability to make interactive videos to collect video feedback, this tool will surely revolutionize how you collect user information for marketing purposes.