If you want your company’s product to be the best compared to others, you need to use customer feedback tools. They help your organization by improving your product according to the customer’s needs. Also, customer feedback software improves the collection process by allowing you to embed forms and access in-depth analytics. Thus, to make the tool selection easier, we’ve compiled a list of customer feedback tools in this article.
What is a Customer Feedback Tool?
Customer feedback tools enable companies to pull data from products and other communication channels. These tools often include features such as surveys, feedback forms, and analytics capabilities. Furthermore, their primary goal is to gather insights into customers’ preferences and opinions, allowing businesses to make improvements.
These tools play a crucial role in enhancing the overall customer experience and fostering customer loyalty by providing valuable information directly. Moreover, a customer feedback management tool is important for the business as it collects customer insights and measures satisfaction.
Why Do You Need a Customer Feedback Tool?
Customer feedback tools allow businesses to collect, analyze, and respond to the gathered feedback. Users can take advantage of surveys in various forms, such as surveys and online review platforms. However, why is there a need for this user feedback tool? These types of tools are crucial for your business for several reasons, as explained in the following section:
- Quick Issue Resolution: Customer feedback tools enable you to identify and address customers’ issues and concerns promptly. Moreover, this can help prevent negative experiences and cause potential damage to your product.
- Insight From Customers: These tools actively gather customer feedback and identify areas where you can improve your products. Furthermore, these insights explain customers’ needs and expectations.
- Competitive Edge: Businesses should actively seek and act upon customer feedback to stay above the competition. In addition to that, they can also adapt their products according to customer preferences and market conditions.
- Customer Satisfaction: If you listen to customers’ demands and take action based on their feedback, the customers feel valued and satisfied. As a result, this can lead to increased loyalty and trust in the product.
10 Best Customer Feedback Software You’ll Want to Try
Now, you have learned about the importance of customer feedback software. It is time to look at the brief descriptions of the top 10 customer feedback tools given in the following section:
Feedeo is an AI-powered customer feedback tool that can seamlessly collect feedback from customers. You can create interactive videos and embed them on your website or other platforms. Furthermore, you can create life-like avatars that create an engaging effect while feedback is collected. Plus, business managers can use Feedeo AI to create videos that cover various queries and address FAQs related to their products.
You can use the setup script feature to write a concise message about the type of information you want to collect. There are also various customer feedback survey templates available for users. All in all, Feedeo contains a rich collection of features that can help you collect valuable feedback.
- You can collect your customers’ opinions and feedback through email campaigns and contact forms. Therefore, it drives more sales and leads to customer conversion.
- Users can utilize components like MCQs to know about customers’ preferences related to your product.
- In addition, this tool gives you the option to add your picture or video to create personalized videos for feedback collection.
- Other than that, Feedeo has a logic feature that redirects pages according to the customer response while giving feedback.
SurveySparrow is a customer feedback platform that allows you to create and share customer feedback surveys with your customers. Plus, this platform offers chat-like surveys and conversational forms. Furthermore, the logic branching features provide the customers with the most relevant questions. If you’re looking to improve customer experience, create surveys with diverse question types to suit your needs.
- It has display logic and skip logic features, which allow marketers to base their queries on the customer’s previous answers.
- Plus, users can even generate mathematical formulae and perform computations in your feedback surveys using this tool.
- Additionally, this customer feedback tool can create excellent reports from the collected data with the reporting module feature.
SurveyStance is considered among the best customer feedback management tools, as it can get one-tap surveys with kiosks mode. The Feedback Kiosk is an iPad-based terminal used to capture feedback in real-time. Furthermore, this survey lets customers select an emoji to answer the survey questions. Also, you can embed a QR code within the OneClick feedback of this tool. Afterward, you can scan and share this code with others to collect feedback.
- This tool’s system goes beyond collecting scores and can provide you insights into the reasons behind the feedback.
- Moreover, it has a feature that promptly notifies businesses when they have received any negative feedback or criticism.
- The custom reporting features let you collect data from the feedback system and take action to meet specific business needs.
Crowdsignal is an effective free customer feedback software that records responses without hassle. It also lets you create quick polls that can collect customer sentiments. Additionally, there are 14 types of questions and forms, including multiple-choice, free type, and Likert scale. With this tool, you can add images, video, and audio to the feedback surveys. Their services provide you with more than 250 happiness engineers who attend to your every need.
- You can customize the look and feel of your surveys and polls and match them with your brand by choosing pre-made themes.
- Other than that, the surveys can be distributed to multiple channels, including on-premises, email, website, and popups.
- Plus, this tool also can create filters and conduct deep analysis to export the results on Google Sheets and Excel.
Woorise is a comprehensive customer feedback software that provides a variety of interactive campaigns. These include landing pages, forms, surveys, quizzes, and viral giveaways. Furthermore, with Woorise, you need to connect with your fans and grow your audience using pre-build social actions. In addition to that, you can also reward customers with bonus entries for referring their friends to the website.
- The landing page and form builder feature have 100+ interactive templates in 40+ fields and thousands of social actions.
- Furthermore, customers can copy the link in bonus entries and share them on various social media platforms like LinkedIn.
- Besides that, you can create beautiful payment pages while also customizing the backgrounds, colors, images, and videos.
Qualaroo is a customer feedback software that can gather insights from apps and websites. You can use it as a survey tool to gain insights into your product performance. Additionally, this tool also enables you to gather insights while also keeping your product development team on track. Plus, Qualaroo’s responses are 10x more valuable than email surveys because they can capture your customer’s responses in real-time.
- The nudge feature allows you to collect customer insights on every stage of product development to implement changes alongside.
- Qualaroo also has a reporting dashboard that summarizes customer insights using word clouds and other visualizations.
- In addition to that, this platform is integrated with other business tools like MailChimp, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager.
Refiner makes it easy to collect feedback and is an excellent customer feedback platform for SaaS companies. It can easily track down customer satisfaction metrics, profile users, and research what to create next. Other than that, this tool is integrated with third-party tools like Segment, Zapier, Google Sheets, and many more. Also, the surveys can be configured precisely to get better results that lead to business growth.
- Refiner lets you create customizable micro surveys that can be sent by email or link, or you can launch it in-app or on your website.
- With its advanced customization feature, you can make your response rate look great on your website and get more reliable insights.
- Moreover, this tool gathers valuable insights without manual work using a reporting dashboard feature, segmented results, and CES rating.
UserVoice is a friendly user feedback tool that helps you create, collect, prioritize, and act on customer feedback. Moreover, it prioritizes feedback, chatting with customers, and making smart product choices based on real data. You and your team can extensively research your products by analyzing existing feedback. Also, ensure your customer feedback doesn’t go unattended and respond to their feedback with scalable tools.
- It is integrated with popular project management tools such as Zendesk, Panda Doc, and Electronic Arts.
- Additionally, UserVoice provides valuable data-driven insights from the user community that empower your product decision-making skills.
- You can give your customers a personalized place to voice, vote on, and discuss ideas by providing an in-app feedback widget.
Trustmary is a customer feedback management tool used to collect testimonials and customer feedback. Moreover, it has an easy drag-and-drop survey editor feature that makes it easy to create surveys. It is integrated with CRM, which enables extensive automation options and easy data transfer between the systems. Other than that, you can collect customer feedback with unlimited testimonials and showcase them on your website.
- The survey builder feature of this tool includes various tested templates like NPS and CSAT.
- Furthermore, it has an automatic design alignment feature that adjusts surveys according to your website with customizable widgets.
- You can import your existing reviews and bring them together from platforms like Google, Facebook, Excel, and more.
Feedier is an AI-powered user feedback tool that collects, organizes, centralizes, and transforms customer feedback data into customer intelligence. The intuitive dashboard of this tool allows users to easily understand and analyze customer intelligence. Furthermore, it brings together all feedback sources and business data from CRMs into one platform. You can create and automate surveys with 16+ types of questions and collect web in-app feedback.
- The AI-powered analyses go through all your collected data to generate actionable insights to ensure a more efficient understanding of consumer needs.
- In addition, it has an adaptive text analysis where Feedier accurately interprets feedback and extracts valuable insights.
- You can create campaigns, integrate data, analyze them effectively, and centralize them under one platform.
In conclusion, collecting customer feedback is an integral step for a successful business. We have learned that collecting and tracking feedback allows businesses to identify trends, measure improvements, and make informed decisions. Therefore, if you want to understand and utilize customer feedback, Feedeo is your best video feedback tool bet.
Furthermore, the AI avatar and personalized scripts feature to collect feedback through interactive video surveys and forms. All in all, you can get various advanced features from Feedeo, which is the best customer feedback management tool.